Data Researcher (ie)
Minimum of 20 hours a week
DEPARTMENT: Data Researcher Community
IMPORTANT REMINDERS before you apply:
- Please read the job requirement and FAQ thoroughly.
- Please only use a valid GMAIL email when applying.
- Only apply if you have availability of at least 20 hours or more a week to work.
- If your application has been declined, you will have a chance to re-apply again after 6 months. If you have an existing application, or have been declined recently, we strongly advise not to submit a second application before the 6 month grace period is over to avoid compromising any opportunity to get hired in the future.
JOB DESCRIPTION & REQUIREMENT:
About the Company:
The LeadGenius team combines world-class expertise in data, virtual work, international development, innovative user design, and a wealth of entrepreneurial experience. We all believe in using technology to simplify costly businesses processes while providing jobs to hard-working individuals deserving of opportunities.
About the Worker Community:
LeadGenius gives skilled individuals access to fair wage digital work all over the globe. 90% of LeadGeniuses were underemployed or unemployed before joining. Because our worker community is structured like a traditional workforce, LeadGeniuses have the opportunity to develop essential skills, earn promotions, work in teams, and interact with community members.
About the position:
Work in a virtual environment where you will experience lively office atmosphere. You will be a part of a team which has a Project Manager, Project Coordinator, Project Associate, and Trainers. The supervise your work and there to assist and answer your questions.
- Lead Generation - Research the internet for required information
- Data analysis/entry to existing LeadGenius database
- Lead Enrichment - Research the internet and update information from an existing list
- Other tasks that can be performed online (rare)
- College or associate degree or working towards one
- Proficient in English language
- With good communication (Written & Spoken) skill
- Great computer and internet research skills and attention to detail
- Knowledgeable in productivity tools such as Google Docs, Google Spreadsheet, MS Office and messaging apps
- Have reliable access to a computer with internet speed of at least 5Mbps
- Available 20 - 40 hours/wk
Bonus points if you have:
- Have a lead generation experience
- Have a managerial experience
- Have a sales or marketing experience
- Have online work experience
COUNTRIES WE ARE CURRENTLY HIRING FROM:
- El Salvador
The screening process is composed of the following, respectively:
- Video Interview
- Skill Assessment
- Basic Researcher Certification
- Live Exam
COMMON QUESTIONS (FAQ)
What is LeadGenius?
We're a virtual work platform that aims to bring work to highly skilled people around the world. We're based in Berkeley, CA and work with people in over 70 countries.
But what does that really mean?
Basically, we match talented people with work that needs to be done. Companies give us work they need completed, and we match them with people around the world with the skills.
Is this a scam?
No! We're here to connect companies with the global workforce online, and we will never ask for money from you. We want to pay you for work that you've done within our platform. You can check us out in the news.
More importantly, how do I get paid?
We pay via Payoneer twice per month.
You sign up for one of two options: a global bank transfer that connects to your bank or for a debit card that autofills with your payment.
How do I apply?
Just enter your information in the left pane and click 'Continue'. It's as easy as that!
What should my background be?
All of our team members have college degrees or are working on acquiring a college degree. You should make sure to list all relevant skills and work history on your resume to give us an overview of who you are. Please include any work experience, including (but not limited to!) working for a family business, administrative tasks, or tutoring.
What are the things I need to know and need to prepare before I apply?
- Have an updated resume on hand, including demographic information, educational background and work experience.
- You need to have at least 5 mbps internet connection speed. You’ll be asked to run a speedtest in your application. Be sure that you are in a computer (and not mobile phone), and in the place you intend to use for working with LeadGenius.
- 6GB PC/Laptop RAM capacity
What is the process to apply like?
- Click the "Apply to Position" button and fill out the necessary information.
- Once you've submitted your information, you'll receive an invite email to complete a Video Interview. You will be asked a few questions to help us to get to know you more
- Once you've successfully submitted your Video Interview, you'll receive an invite email to complete a Skill Assessment.
- Our hiring team reviews the applications (please do your best!) and contacts those who are fit for the role. You will be notified of the result of your application within 2 weeks.
- After this, you'll enter the initial training phase. You'll be invited to complete and pass the Basic Research Certification Program. In this phase, you will be taking online lessons - you’ll be given 2 weeks to complete it but you’re free to complete it earlier if you can.
- After you passed all the lessons, you will then be invited to a LIVE EXAM - which is the last stage.
- Once you passed the Live Exam, offer will be made through Contracts. If you accept, you must send the contract back to us. Once we received it and verify, you’re now officially hired.